Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles are perfect for every outdoor enthusiast. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain.
This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from durable aircraft grade aluminum to last with your adventures including a "quick locking" mechanism for easy height adjustment. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Grip Material: EVA
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight (no rubber tips): 10.4oz
- Pole Extension Lengths: 26"-54"
- Disassembled measurements: Upper; 20.75" Middle; 20" Lower; 21.25"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- Carry Case: 29" x 5.25"
- 4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers for 4 Seasons of Use:
- Rubber Boot Tips
- Mud Baskets
- Snow Baskets
- Small Rubber Tips
Spare Parts Available for this pole:
- Upper - Aluminum Quick Lock EVA Grip - (Shop Here)
- Middle - Aluminum Quick Lock - (Shop Here)
- Lower - Aluminum Quick Lock - (Shop Here) (Recommended if tungsten carbide tip needs to be replaced)
Shop our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!
Other Helpful Videos:
How to use trekking poles
Trekking pole accessories
Trekking pole wrist straps
Helpful Blog Posts:
How to Choose Walking Hiking Sticks and Trekking Poles
Choosing Trekking Poles: Aluminum or Carbon Fiber
How to Use Trekking Poles
Click Here for the Trekking Pole FAQ.