Cascade Mountain Tech poles are useful for hiking uphill, downhill, and on flat terrain.
These newly improved aluminum folding trekking poles are made from heavy duty 7075 aluminum alloy making them exceptionally lightweight and durable. A single steel cable runs through all lower sections, keeping the pole taut when in use.
Weighing less than ten ounces each, these poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights.
- Shaft Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Grip Material: Cork upper, EVA down grip
- Quick Lock Adjustable Length: 45" - 54"
- Weight of Single Pole (no rubber tips): 9.4 oz
- Tip Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Easy Push button to collapse
- Carry case
- Adjustable wrist straps
- Perfect for easy storage and travel: This set of poles folds down to 14" long, perfect for a suitcase
- 4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers for 4 Seasons of Use:
- Rubber Boot Tips
- Mud Baskets
- Snow Baskets
- Small Rubber Tips
Spare Parts Available for this pole:
Shop our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!