Cascade Mountain Tech's Carbon Fiber Monopods are the new companion that all photographers, adventurers, and hikers have been waiting for. Versatile as can be, this carbon fiber monopod can be used as a trekking pole, gun rest, camera mount, and smart phone mount. What more could you need?
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Monopods come with a 1-year manufacturers warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Grip Material: Cork Grip with EVA down grip
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight: 8.6 oz (without rubber tips)
- Pole Lengths:
- Fully Collapsed 28.5”
- Fully Extended 60”
- Disassembled: Upper; 24" Middle; 21.5" Lower; 21.25"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Removable Top: Exposes built-in DSLR universal camera mount which fits most cameras and camcorders.
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- Accessories include:
- Mud Baskets (one for each pole ordered)
- Snow Baskets (one for each pole ordered)
- Rubber Tips (one for each pole ordered)
- Smart Phone Mounting Accessory:
- Adjustable to fit most smart phones
- 2 mounting positions:
- Photography (vertical)
- Selfie (horizontal)
- V-Shaped Shooting Mount Accessory
- Large Zipper Carry Bag measuring 32" L x 5.25" W
- Includes small zipper pocket for accessories
Spare Parts Available for this monopod:
- Upper - Carbon Fiber Quick Lock (Shop Here)
- Middle - Carbon Fiber Quick Lock (Shop Here)
- Lower - Carbon Fiber Quick Lock (Shop Here) (Recommended if tungsten carbide tip needs to be replaced)
Replacement Accessories Available for this monopod:
Shop all our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!