- Certified Bear-Resistant** by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee
- Extremely tough rotomolded construction
- Extra thick insulated walls & lid & base - up to 3" of foam
- Heavy-duty rubber latches
- Durable rope handles
- Non-slip feet
- 2X built-in bottle openers
- Accessories not included
45 Quart specs:
- Holds up to - 38 cans + ice
- Interior: 21.00” x 9.12” x 12”
- Exterior: 27.75” x 17.37” x 16.87”
- Weight: 33 lb
Looking for spare parts and accessories?
Need something bigger?
Getting the most out of your cooler:
For optimal temperature retention, we recommend that you pre-chill your cooler overnight in a cool place with at least one bag of ice inside. If your cooler has been left in a warm location such as a vehicle, garage, or out in the sun, packing it without pre-chilling can lead to decreased performance. We also recommend that you pre-chill cooler contents. Chilling or freezing beverages and food ahead of time will greatly increase ice retention.
*Able to retains ice when the ambient temperature is between 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit and lid remains closed.
**In order to comply with IGBC standards of bear-resistance, coolers MUST BE LOCKED with a padlock or bolt and nut of an appropriate length.