Looking for quality trekking poles at a great price? If so, the folding lock trekking poles from Cascade Mountain Tech are for you. This pair of adjustable trekking poles is made from carbon fiber so they’re super lightweight. Each pair comes equipped with tungsten carbide tips for everyday use, ice or special terrain. Plus included with this set is four sets of additional tips for your different terrain needs. These include Small Rubber tips, Rubber Boots, Mud Baskets and Snow Baskets.
Traveling with your poles? This set of poles folds down to 16.75" long, perfect for a carry on suitcase. The extended size of the poles can be easily adjusted between 44 and 54 inches. As such, the poles are the perfect fit whether you are tall, short or somewhere in between. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain. Since they weigh 8.47 ounces each, the poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
- Shaft Material: Carbon Fiber
- Grip Material: EVA
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight (no rubber tips): .52 pounds or 8.32 ounces
- Pole Length:
- Fully Collapsed: 44"
- Fully Extended: 54"
- Single Pole folded for storage:16.75"
- Poles in Bag: 1 lb
- Tip Material:Tungsten carbide
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- 4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers Include: Boots, Mud Baskets, Snow Baskets and Small Tips
- Carry Case Included: 18.5" x 6.5"
- Perfect poles for travel
Shop our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!
Spare Parts Available for this pole:
- Z-Lower Section - (CLICK HERE)