Support to keep your head in the game
Are you a parent ready to support your child's multiple practices and games each week? Are you a super fan willing to sit through overtime to see your team win?
At Cascade Mountain Tech we understand your need to be there for the team with a want of comfort. Our stadium seats are built to provide both durability and comfort for hours of the game watching for the most dedicated parent & fan.
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Stadium Seats come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- Tough Canvas with water-resistant coating
- Lightweight all-aluminum frame
- Padded Seat includes bungee reinforcements for maximum comfort
- Shoulder strap for easy transport
- Folds down for easy storage
- Includes a bottom hook to secure to the bleacher, for a stable fit.
- Cushioned handle for more comfortable transport.
- 8 Color Options
- 5.6 pounds
- 20" wide X 14" deep X 15" high
- 250lb Weight Capacity
Shop our replacement seat backs:
Once you have this stadium seat with back, you'll wonder why you ever went to a game without it. Order yours today at our low price. You won't find a better quality stadium seat for the price!
Screen Printing Recommendation
- Keep lines as thick as possible, especially when printing on mesh material.
- Keep the heat as low as possible
- Avoid using flash
- Additives - Low cure additives or low cure inks are HIGHLY recommended
- NO BUTT REGISTRATION - We recommend printers create a "channel" between touching colors to reduce the need for flash use
- NO UNDERBASE - Stacking Colors (under base with top color) risks misregistration due to intermediate heat step
** Typically the best results for consistency have come from single color customization designs. It can also be valuable to apply a quick heat and pressure "kiss" using a heat press to the final cured print.
Heat Applied Graphics Recommendations
- Use materials that can adhere at 320 degrees or less if possible
- Protect seat back from the heat by using Teflon sheet over all exposed material
- For multi-color prints, a digital printable heat applied material is recommended
- CAUTION: exposing the entire seatback to heat and pressure can cause areas of the seatback that have a double layer to adhere together and close. PULL APART IMMEDIATELY!