The Cascade Mountain Tech 45 Quart Super Cooler has a freezer-quality lid gasket and up to 3 inches of foam insulated walls to keep ice for up to 7 days! With its ultra-tough rotomolded construction, our super cooler can withstand whatever you throw at it.
- Certified Bear-Resistant** by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee
- Extremely Tough Rotomolded Construction
- Extra Thick Insulated Walls - up to 3" of foam
- Heavy Duty Rubber Latches
- Durable Rope Handles
- Non-Slip Feet
- 2X Built-in Bottle Openers
45 Quart Specs:
- Holds Up To - 38 Cans + Ice
- Retains ice up to 7 days*
- Interior: 21.00”x9.12”x12”
- Exterior: 27.75”x17.37”x16.87”
- Weight: 33 lb
Getting the Most out of Your Cooler:
For optimal temperature retention, we recommend that you pre-chill your cooler overnight in a cool place with bags of ice inside. If your cooler has been left in a warm location such as a vehicle, garage, or out in the sun, packing it without pre-chilling can lead to decreased performance. It is also recommended that you pre-chill cooler contents. Chilling or freezing beverages and food ahead of time will greatly increase ice retention.
*Able to retains ice up to 7 days (45Q size) when the ambient temperature is between 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit and lid remains closed.
**In order to comply with IGBC standards of bear-resistance, coolers MUST BE LOCKED with a padlock or bolt and nut of an appropriate length.
Looking for spare parts? Shop HERE