Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles are perfect for every outdoor enthusiast. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain. Since they weigh 8 ounces each, the poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights.
This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from carbon fiber so they are super lightweight with a "quick locking" mechanism for easy height adjustment. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Grip Material: Cork
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight (without rubber tips): 8oz
- Pole Lengths:
- Fully Collapsed 26"
- Fully Extended 54"
- Disassembled: Upper; 20.75" Middle; 20" Lower; 21.25"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- 4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers for 4 Seasons of Use:
- Rubber Boot Tips
- Mud Baskets
- Snow Baskets
- Small Rubber Tips
Want a Carry Case as well?
Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Pole Carry Case - (Shop Here)
Spare Parts Available for this pole:
- Upper - Carbon Fiber Quick Lock Cork Grip Matte Black - Orange Logo - (Shop Here)
- Middle - Carbon Quick Lock Matte Black - Orange - (Shop Here)
- Lower - Carbon Fiber Quick Lock Matte Black - Orange - (Shop Here)(Recommended if tungsten carbide tip needs to be replaced)
Shop all our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!
Other Helpful Videos:
How to use trekking poles
Trekking pole accessories
Trekking pole wrist straps
Helpful Blog Posts:
How to Choose Walking Hiking Sticks and Trekking Poles
Choosing Trekking Poles: Aluminum or Carbon Fiber
How to Use Trekking Poles
Click Here for the Trekking Pole FAQ.