Are you a super fan willing to sit through overtime to see your favorite team win? Or a parent ready to support your child's multiple practices and games each week?
Here at Cascade Mountain Tech, we believe comfort shouldn't have to be a sacrifice when showing up for your favorite sporting events. This ultra-light-weight seat is complete with a seat warmer pocket offering ultimate support and comfort to keep your head in the game.
Our stadium seats are built to provide both durability and comfort for hours of game watching for even the most dedicated parents & fans.
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Stadium Seats come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- Tough Canvas with water-resistant coating
- Lightweight all-aluminum frame
- Seat warmer pocket: warmer not included
- Folds down for easy storage
- Includes a bottom hook to secure to the bleacher, for a stable fit.
- Cushioned handle for more comfortable transport.
- 6.24 pounds
- Open: 20.5" wide X 14" deep X 17" high
- Folded: 20.5" wide X 18.25" deep X 4" high
- 250lb Weight Capacity
Screen Printing Recommendation
- Keep lines as thick as possible, especially when printing on mesh material.
- Keep the heat as low as possible
- Avoid using flash
- Additives - Low cure additives or low cure inks are HIGHLY recommended
- NO BUTT REGISTRATION - We recommend printers create a "channel" between touching colors to reduce the need for flash use
- NO UNDERBASE - Stacking Colors (under base with top color) risks misregistration due to intermediate heat step
** Typically the best results for consistency have come from single color customization designs. It can also be valuable to apply a quick heat and pressure "kiss" using a heat press to the final cured print.
- Use materials that can adhere at 320 degrees or less if possible
- Protect seat back from the heat by using Teflon sheet over all exposed material
- For multi-color prints, a digital printable heat applied material is recommended
- CAUTION: exposing the entire seatback to heat and pressure can cause areas of the seatback that have a double layer to adhere together and close. PULL APART IMMEDIATELY!