Explorer Plus gives families and beginners the needed feature to truly enjoy the Unknown.
How to adjust bindings for Explorer Plus Snowshoes:
How to use twist-lock trekking poles:
- Strong 6063 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable for all snowshoeing conditions
- Anodized frame for everlasting wear and finish
- Dual Ratchet bindings are constructed with stainless steel springs to give you a secure fit for years
- Explorer Flex decking provides durability in the coldest weather conditions.
- Articulating Toe Band makes the movement of the bindings and crampons fluid.
- Front and rear cleat crampons for secure grip on deep snow, ice, rocks, wood, and other terrains
- Kids Size Available
Explorer Plus snowshoe kit includes:
- 1 pair of Explorer Plus snowshoes
- 1 pair of aluminum twist-lock trekking poles
- 1 pair of trekking pole snow baskets
- 1 pair of trekking pole rubber tips
- 1 Cordura travel bag featuring Air Dry Mesh
EPSSKit-14 - 6" x 14" Children
EPSSKit-19 - 8" x 19" up to 120 pounds
EPSSKit-21 - 8" x 21" up to 150 pounds
EPSSKit-25 - 9" x 25" up to 200 pounds
EPSSKit-30 - 9" x 30" up to 250 pounds
EPSSKit-36 - 10" x 36" up to 300 pounds