INFLATABLE SLEEP PAD INFORMATION
In as little as 12 breaths, you could be laying at your campsite in pure comfort and relaxation. Designed with comfort and ease in mind, the Cascade Mountain Tech Sleeping Pad puts 2.5" of air-inflated insulation between you and the cold, hard ground. Our sleeping pad comes with a stuff sack, a repair kit as well as a camping pillow with its own stuff sack!
Sleeping Pad FAQs
Product Features and Specs
- Comfortably sleeps users up to 6 feet
- 2-way valve for quick inflation and rapid deflation
- Water-resistant coating
- Pillow with stuff sack included
- R-value: 1.4
- Repair Kit Includes:
- 4” x 4” of top material (orange)
- 4” x 4” of bottom material (dark gray)
* Repair kit is located in the interior pocket of your sleep pad stuff sack. Once the sleeping pad has been removed from the stuff sack, the repair kit pouch can easily be accessed.
- INFLATED: 74" x 23" x 2.5"
- DEFLATED: 96" Long
- STUFFED: 8.75" x 4.5" x 4.5"
- WEIGHT: 20.6 oz
Note: The pad is much longer when deflated, and shrinks to 74” when inflatedPILLOW
- INFLATED: 16" x 13.25" x 3.75"
- STUFFED: 4" x 2" x 2"
- WEIGHT: 2.8 oz
- TOP: 30-denier ripstop polyester (orange)
- BOTTOM: 75-denier polyester (dark gray)
- Both materials have a TPU water-resistant coating