Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles are perfect for every outdoor enthusiast. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain. Since they weigh 8 ounces each, the poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights.
This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from carbon fiber so they are super lightweight with a "quick locking" mechanism for easy height adjustment. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Grip Material: Cork
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight (without rubber tips): 8oz
- Pole Lengths:
- Fully Collapsed 26"
- Fully Extended 54"
- Disassembled: Upper; 20.75" Middle; 20" Lower; 21.25"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- 4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers Include: Boots, Mud Baskets, Snow Baskets and Small Tips
Want a Carry Case as well?
Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Pole Carry Case - (Shop Here)
Spare Parts Available for this pole:
- Upper - Carbon Fiber Quick Lock Cork Grip Matte Black - (Shop Here)
- Middle - Carbon Quick Lock Matte Black - (Shop Here)
- Lower - Carbon Fiber Quick Lock Matte Black - (Shop Here)
Shop all our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!