- Certified Bear-Resistant** by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee
- Extremely tough rotomolded construction
- Extra thick insulated walls - up to 3" of foam
- Heavy Duty Rubber Latches
- Durable Rope Handles
- Non-Slip Feet
- 2X Built-in Bottle Openers
- Cup holder and basket included!
80 Quart Specs:
- Holds Up To 70 Cans + Ice
- Retains ice for up to 10 days*
- Interior Dimensions: 26.62" x 11.18" x 14.75"
- Exterior Dimensions: 33.18" x 19.25" x 20.31"
- Weight: 49 lb
Want more Accessories!
Getting the Most out of Your Cooler:
For optimal temperature retention, we recommend that you pre-chill your cooler overnight in a cool place with bags of ice inside. If your cooler has been left in a warm location such as a vehicle, garage, or out in the sun, packing it without pre-chilling can lead to decreased performance. It is also recommended that you pre-chill cooler contents. Chilling or freezing beverages and food ahead of time will greatly increase ice retention.
*Able to retains ice up to 10 days (80Q size) when the ambient temperature is between 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit and lid remains closed.
**In order to comply with IGBC standards of bear-resistance, coolers MUST BE LOCKED with a padlock or bolt and nut of an appropriate length.
Looking for spare parts? Shop HERE