The Cascade Mountain Tech 80 Quart Super Cooler has a freezer-quality lid gasket and up to 3 inches of foam insulated walls. With its ultra-tough rotomolded construction, our Super Cooler can withstand whatever you throw at it. Each Super Cooler includes a dry goods basket to keep your lunch or snacks dry while the rest of your items stay chilled in the ice, along with a cup holder for your open beverage.
- Certified Bear-Resistant** by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee
- Extremely tough rotomolded construction
- Extra thick insulated walls & lid - up to 3" of foam
- Heavy-duty rubber latches
- Durable rope handles
- Non-slip feet
- 2X built-in bottle openers
- Website Exclusive: Cup holder and dry storage basket included!
80 QT specs:
- Holds up to 70 cans + ice
- Interior dimensions: 26.62" x 11.18" x 14.75"
- Exterior dimensions: 33.18" x 19.25" x 20.31"
- Weight: 49 lb
Want more accessories?
Looking for spare parts?
Need something smaller?
Getting the most out of your cooler:
For optimal temperature retention, we recommend that you pre-chill your cooler overnight in a cool place with bags of ice inside. If your cooler has been left in a warm location such as a vehicle, garage, or out in the sun, packing it without pre-chilling can lead to decreased performance. It is also recommended that you pre-chill cooler contents. Chilling or freezing beverages and food ahead of time will greatly increase ice retention.
*Able to retain ice when the ambient temperature is between 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit and lid remains closed.
**In order to comply with IGBC standards of bear-resistance, coolers MUST BE LOCKED with a padlock or bolt and nut of an appropriate length.