Screen Printing Recommendation
- Keep lines as thick as possible, especially when printing on mesh material.
- Keep the heat as low as possible
- Avoid using flash
- Additives - Low cure additives or low cure inks are HIGHLY recommended
- NO BUTT REGISTRATION - We recommend printers create a "channel" between touching colors to reduce the need for flash use
- NO UNDERBASE - Stacking Colors (under base with top color) risks misregistration due to intermediate heat step
Heat Applied Graphics Recommendations
- Use materials that can adhere at 320 degrees or less if possible
- Protect seat back from the heat by using Teflon sheet over all exposed material
- For multi-color prints, a digital printable heat applied material is recommended
- CAUTION: exposing the entire seatback to heat and pressure can cause areas of the seatback that have a double layer to adhere together and close. PULL APART IMMEDIATELY!