The Cascade Mountain Tech Hammock Chair features a sling design with a high back that offers both support and comfort. The Hammock Chair can be adjusted to sit in low profile beach mode or high sitting camp mode, giving you a comfortable seat no matter where you are. The aluminum frame is lightweight, durable, and can easily fold into its own carry case. This chair's unbelievable comfort along with its lightweight, will make it a must have for any outdoor event.
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Camp Chairs come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- DURABLE: Strong and fully collapsible aluminum frame can hold up to 250 lbs
- ADAPTABLE: Adjustable leg heights allow you to sit 10 inches from the ground or 16 inches from the ground.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 5 lbs
- PORTABLE: Convenient carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap included for easy transportation and storage
- BEACH READY: Sand feet will prevent sinking into soft ground and breathable mesh back allows for increased airflow.
- COMFORTABLE: Sand feet will prevent sinking into soft ground and breathable mesh back allows for increased airflow.
- ORGANIZED: Includes one built in cup holder and two built in cargo side pockets.
- Camp Mode (legs unfolded):
- 16" from floor to seat bottom
- 39" from floor to top of headrest
- Beach Mode (legs folded):
- 10" from floor to seat bottom
- 33" from floor to top of headrest
- Packed dimensions:
- 22" x 8" x 8"
- Assembling Instructions (reference second to last image above):
- Assemble each side of the 2-part frame separately. The shock-cords will guide each aluminum pole section into the appropriate sockets
- Connect assembled frame sides together by inserting crossbars into the connectors so that the colors match (yellow to yellow, pink to pink)
- Note: The short crossbar should be in the back of the chair and the long cross bar in the front.
- Attach the fabric by inserting the aluminum pole ends into the corner pockets.