In as little as 12 breaths, you could be laying at your campsite in pure comfort and relaxation. Designed with comfort and ease in mind, the Cascade Mountain Tech Sleeping Pad puts 2.5" of air-inflated insulation between you and the cold, hard ground. Our sleeping pad comes with a stuff sack, a repair kit as well as a camping pillow with its own stuff sack!
- Comfortably sleeps users up to 6 feet
- 2-way valve for quick inflation and rapid deflation
- Water-resistant coating
- Pillow with stuff sack included
- R-value: 1.4
- Repair Kit Includes:
- 4” x 4” of top material (orange)
- 4” x 4” of bottom material (dark gray)
* Repair kit is located in the interior pocket of your sleep pad stuff sack
Attach to your Cascade Mountain Tech Mummy Sleeping Bag for maximum comfort!
- INFLATED: 74" x 23" x 2.5"
- STUFFED: 8.75" x 4.5" x 4.5"
- WEIGHT: 20.6 oz
- INFLATED: 16" x 13.25" x 3.75"
- STUFFED: 4" x 2" x 2"
- WEIGHT: 2.8 oz
- TOP: 30-denier ripstop polyester (orange)
- BOTTOM: 75-denier polyester (dark gray)
- Both materials have a TPU water-resistant coating
Sleeping Pad FAQs
Start by inflating your pad/pillow and listening for air escaping. You may have to squeeze your pad/pillow to force enough air from the leak to make a noise. Once you think you have isolated the leak, cover the area in water soapy water and inflate the pad again. Look for bubbles forming in the suspected area. If bubbles appear, circle the leak with a sharpie so you don’t forget where it is.
Start by identifying the leak and clearly marking it by circling it with a sharpie so you don’t forget where it is.
Step 1: Prep the pad surface.
1) Rinse off any soap residue and deflate the pad.
2) Thoroughly dry the patch area.
3) Wipe clean with a small amount of rubbing alcohol and allow to dry.
Step 2: Apply the patch.
1) Dab some glue on the hole and spread so there is about a 1-2-inch circle with the hole at the center.
2) Cut out a section of the included repair fabric so that is matches the circle of glue.
3) Put a thin line of glue all around the edge of the patch. (this will help prevent peeling later)
4) Firmly apply the patch. Let the glue cure overnight and check for leaks in the morning. Leave the pad inflated for at least 24 hours to ensure that there is not a slow leak.
Before storing your sleeping pad, make sure that the pad is fully dry and free of dirt and debris. If your pad has caked on grit and dirt, refer to the care instructions.
The sleeping pad and pillow can be stored in their respective carry sacks. The pillow can also be stored in the larger sleeping pad stuff sack.
Both will work. If you are a side sleeper you may find that putting the pillow on the pad will be more comfortable. If you are a back or stomach sleeper, putting the pillow on the ground will likely be more comfortable. Experiment with both to decide what works best for you. The pillow has a slight cutout or arch in it so side sleeping is comfortable, and your shoulder will easily rest in the slot.
No. The pillow and pad are entirely coated with a TPU coating that is water-resistant but not waterproof.
Wash pad with warm soapy water. Dry with paper towels or towels and allow to fully air dry before storing. Our sleeping pad is not machine washable.
No. The inflatable sleeping pad and pillow use a patent pending valve that traps air inside when inflating and opens wide for easy deflation.
It will take about 12 breaths to inflate your sleeping pad. You may have to use additional breaths the first few times you inflate your pad, but the more you use it, the easier it will be to inflate. The pillow can be inflated in as little as three breaths.
You may use an air pump to inflate the pad, but we don’t think you’ll need one. The pad can be inflated in as little as 12 breaths and the pillow can be inflated in as little as three. Fill 90% of the way then top it off.
Inflate the pillow as full as you can. If you are using just your breath, it will be nearly impossible to over-inflate your bag.
If you are using an air pump, inflate the pad until it is firm to the touch. We recommend inflating the pad until 90% full using the air pump and then inflate the pad to your desired level using your breath.
It should stay inflated for several days. The material is breathable, so it will deflate a tiny bit each day. For best results, users should “top-off” their sleeping pad each night before bed.
The brightly colored side is up. The dark grey side goes towards the ground.