Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles are perfect for every outdoor enthusiast. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill, and flat terrain. Since they weigh 8 ounces each, the poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights.
This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from carbon fiber so they are super lightweight with a "quick locking" mechanism for easy height adjustment. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Grip Material: Cork
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight (without rubber tips): 7.8oz
- Pole Lengths:
- Fully Collapsed 26"
- Fully Extended 54"
- Disassembled: Upper; 20.75" Middle; 20" Lower; 21.25"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- Carry Case Included: 29"x5.25"
- 4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers for 4 Seasons of Use:
- Rubber Boot Tips
- Mud Baskets
- Snow Baskets
- Small Rubber Tips