Cascade Mountain Tech trekking poles are perfect for every outdoor enthusiast. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill, and on flat terrain. Since they weigh 8 ounces each, the poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights.
This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from 3K carbon fiber, a woven carbon fiber which creates strength both in the vertical & horizontal direction, allowing the pole to withstand more force. i.e twisting or flexing.
To add to the superior durability of the 3K carbon fiber, they are super lightweight with a "quick locking" mechanism for easy height adjustment. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- Shaft Material: 3K Carbon Fiber
- Grip Material: Cork
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight (without rubber tips): 8oz
- Pole Extension Lengths: 26"-54"
- Disassembled Measurements: Upper; 20.75" Middle; 20" Lower; 21.25"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- 4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers for 4 Seasons of Use:
- Rubber Boot Tips
- Mud Baskets
- Snow Baskets
- Small Rubber Tips