Comfortably and confidently hike uphill, downhill, or on flat terrain. The Cascade Mountain Tech Aluminum Quick Lock Trekking Poles with Cork Grip are less likely to snap under lateral pressure than carbon fiber trekking poles and are easy to adjust to the correct height, ranging from 26” to 54”. Expertly designed to reduce the impact on your knees, back, and hips; improve your traction on muddy, slippery, or snowy terrain with the tungsten carbide tips; deflect shrubbery; and increase your speed and balance.
Value continues to be our first priority - through innovation and tried-and-true manufacturing, Cascade Mountain Tech is committed to building the highest quality products at the best possible price. In order to ensure superior quality and longevity our trekking poles are designed with rubber tops for increased comfort and equipped with dependable rubber snow and mud baskets that won’t break or crack.
Each set of trekking poles comes conveniently packaged in a travel bag. In addition, each trekking pole disassembles into a 20.75" upper piece, a 20" middle piece, and a 21.25" lower piece for when you are extra tight on space in your hiking pack.
Made of lightweight 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
Quick lock mechanism to easily adjust height from 26” to 54”
Moisture-wicking cork grip with EVA extended down grip
Equipped with rubber baskets, boots, and tips
Adjustable wrist straps for secure grip
- Brand: Cascade Mountain Tech
- Shaft Material: Aircraft- grade 6061 aluminum
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Single Pole Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Grip Material: Cork
- Extended Grip Material: EVA
- Fully Extended Length: 54”
- Fully Collapsed length: 26”
- Disassembled measurements:
- Upper piece: 20.75"
- Middle piece: 20"
- Lower piece: 21.25"
Spare Parts Available for this pole
- Upper - Aluminum Quick Lock Cork Grip - (Shop Here)
- Middle - Aluminum Quick Lock - (Shop Here)
- Lower - Aluminum Quick Lock - (Shop Here) (Recommended if tungsten carbide tip needs to be replaced)
Shop our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!