Expedition Outdoors Warranty
Expedition Outdoors offers a limited manufacturer’s warranty on all our products for a minimum of one year from the date of purchase to the original retail buyer. As some of our products carry longer than a one-year warranty, please check your product documentation for more information. Our limited manufacturer’s warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for intended uses only. In the case of a defect, will be happy to send replacement parts or product to resolve the issue. We do not warranty for misuse or unintended purposes. Lost parts of Expedition Outdoor products are not covered under our limited manufacturer’s warranty, but we do offer replacement parts so that you can continue using and enjoying your product.
Warranty Claim process:
Expedition Outdoors requires the information below to fulfill with your warranty needs. Please click here to submit a warranty claim or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Warranty Request.” All warranty request emails must include:
- Proof of purchase
- Image(s) of your product showing the issue(s)
- Shipping address for US or Canada only
- A description of how you were using the product at the time the issue occurred.
Customer Care will reply to your email with more questions or a confirmation stating that the warranty request has been fulfilled.
All conditions below must be met for warranty to be valid:
- Only purchases from Expedition Outdoors authorized retailers will be valid.
- Product was used as intended
- Provide proof of purchase
- Provide picture or video of defect