Cascade Mountain Tech trekking poles are perfect for every outdoor enthusiast. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain. Since they weigh 8 ounces each, the poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights.
This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from 3K carbon fiber, a woven carbon fiber which creates strength both in the vertical & horizontal direction, allowing the pole to withstand more force. i.e twisting or flexing.
To add to the superior durability of the 3K carbon fiber, they are super lightweight with a "quick locking" mechanism for easy height adjustment. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
- Shaft Material: 3K Carbon Fiber
- Grip Material: Cork
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight (without rubber tips): 8oz
- Pole Lengths:
- Fully Collapsed 26"
- Fully Extended 54"
- Disassembled: Upper; 20.75" Middle; 20" Lower; 21.25"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- 4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers Include: Boots, Mud Baskets, Snow Baskets and Small Tips
- Carry Case Included: 29" x 5.25"
Spare Parts Available for this pole:
- Upper - 3K Carbon Fiber Quick Lock Cork Grip - (Shop Here)
- Middle - 3K Carbon Quick Lock - (Shop Here)
- Lower - 3K Carbon Fiber Quick Lock - (Shop Here)
Shop all our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!