Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles are perfect for every outdoor enthusiast. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain.
This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from durable aircraft grade aluminum to last with your adventures including a "quick locking" mechanism for easy height adjustment. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
- Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Grip Material: Cork
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight (no rubber tips): 10.4oz
- Pole Lengths:
- Fully Collapsed 26"
- Fully Extended 54"
- Disassembled: Upper; 20.75" Middle; 20" Lower; 21.25"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- 4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers Include: Boots, Mud Baskets, Snow Baskets and Small Tips
- Carry Case Included: 29" x 5.25"
Spare Parts Available for this pole:
- Upper - Aluminum Quick Lock Cork Grip - (Shop Here)
- Middle - Aluminum Quick Lock - (Shop Here)
- Lower - Aluminum Quick Lock - (Shop Here)
Shop our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!