Your Cascade Mountain Tech Inflatable Pillow sack allows you to stuff your inflatable pillow in your sack, close it up, and cinch tight, significantly reducing the space require in your bag.
- Replace your Cascade Mountain Tech Inflatable Pillow Stuff Sack only
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Camp Bedding products come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- DIMENSIONS: 4 in x 2 in x 2 in
- 30D rugged and durable Ripstop Polyester,
NOTE: All camping pillows come with a stuff sack. Shop pillows below:
Shop the Inflatable Camping Pillow
Shop the Premium Inflatable Camping Pillow
Inflatable Sleeping Pillow FAQs
Start by inflating your pad/pillow and listening for air escaping. You may have to squeeze your pad/pillow to force enough air from the leak to make a noise. Once you think you have isolated the leak, cover the area in soapy water and inflate the pad again. Look for bubbles forming in the suspected area. If bubbles appear, circle the leak with a sharpie so you don’t forget where it is.
Start by identifying the leak and clearly marking it by circling it with a sharpie so you don’t forget where it is.
Step 1: Prep the pillow surface.
1) Rinse off any soap residue and deflate the pillow.
2) Thoroughly dry the area.
3) Wipe clean with a small amount of rubbing alcohol and allow to dry.
Red Pillow Step 2: Apply the repair tape.
1) Cut a piece piece of the repair tape big enough to cover the hole with a half inch of the tap reaching further than the hole itself.
2) Do not re-inflate for at least 4 hours (this will help prevent peeling).
4) Firmly apply the repair tape. Let the patch sit overnight and check for leaks in the morning. Leave the pillow inflated for at least 24 hours to ensure that there is not a slow leak.
2) Cut out a section of the included repair fabric so that is matches the circle of glue.
3) Put a thin line of glue all around the edge of the patch. (this will help prevent peeling later)
4) Firmly apply the patch. Let the glue cure overnight and check for leaks in the morning. Leave the pad inflated for at least 24 hours to ensure that there is not a slow leak.
Before storing your sleeping pillow, make sure that the pillow is fully dry and free of dirt and debris.
The sleeping pad and pillow can be stored in their respective carry sacks. The pillow can also be stored in the larger sleeping pad stuff sack.
Both will work. If you are a side sleeper you may find that putting the pillow on the pad will be more comfortable. If you are a back or stomach sleeper, putting the pillow on the ground will likely be more comfortable. Experiment with both to decide what works best for you. The pillow has a slight cutout or arch in it so side sleeping is comfortable, and your shoulder will easily rest in the slot.
The color is the only difference.
No. The pillow and pad are entirely coated with a TPU coating that is water-resistant but not waterproof.
Wash pad with warm soapy water. Dry with paper towels or towels and allow to fully air dry before storing. Our sleeping pad is not machine washable.
No. The inflatable sleeping pad and pillow use a patent pending valve that traps air inside when inflating and opens wide for easy deflation.
It will take about twelve breaths to inflate your sleeping pad. You may have to use additional breaths the first few times you inflate your pad, but the more you use it, the easier it will be to inflate. The pillow can be inflated in as little as three breaths.
You may use an air pump to inflate the pad, but we don’t think you’ll need one. The pad can be inflated in as little as 12 breaths and the pillow can be inflated in as little as three. Fill 90% of the way then top it off.
Inflate the pillow as full as you can. If you are using just your breath, it will be nearly impossible to over-inflate your bag.
If you are using an air pump, inflate the pad until it is firm to the touch. We recommend inflating the pad until 90% full using the air pump and then inflate the pad to your desired level using your breath.
It should stay inflated for several days. The material is breathable, so it will deflate a tiny bit each day. For best results, users should “top-off” their sleeping pad each night before bed. Then ensure the valve has been completely shut. You should not be able to detect any air leaking from the valve area if closed properly.
Either side of the pillow can be used to lay on.