Cascade Mountain Tech's Mossy Oak Elements Contour Pattern Carbon Fiber Monopods are a great new companion that all photographers, hunters, and hikers have been waiting for. Covered in Mossy Oak's Elements Contour pattern, this carbon fiber monopod can be used as a trekking pole, gun rest, camera mount, and smart phone mount. What more could you need?
Purchase with confidence: All Cascade Mountain Tech Monopods come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty and Return Policy Details
- Mossy Oak Elements Contour pattern on upper section
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Grip Material: Cork Grip with EVA down grip
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight: 8.6 oz (without rubber tips)
- Pole Lengths:
- Fully Collapsed 28.5”
- Fully Extended 60”
- Disassembled: Upper; 24" Middle; 21.5" Lower; 21.25"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Removable Top: Exposes built-in DSLR universal camera mount which fits most cameras and camcorders.
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- Accessories include:
- Mud Baskets (one for each pole ordered)
- Snow Baskets (one for each pole ordered)
- Rubber Tips (one for each pole ordered)
- Smart Phone Mounting Accessory:
- Adjustable to fit most smart phones
- 2 mounting positions:
- Photography (vertical)
- Selfie (horizontal)
- V-Shaped Shooting Mount Accessory
- Larger Zipper Carry Bag (for poles)
- Includes small zipper pocket for accessories
Spare Parts Available for this monopod:
- Upper - Mossy Oak Elements Contour Pattern Carbon Fiber Quick Lock (Shop Here)
- Middle - Carbon Fiber Quick Lock (Shop Here)
- Lower - Carbon Fiber Quick Lock (Shop Here) (Recommended if tungsten carbide tip needs to be replaced)
Replacement Accessories Available for this monopod:
Shop all our trekking pole replacement parts to get a bent or broken pole back in action without replacing the whole set!